Feedback from the Business-Family Issues Audit℠ can be used to begin conversations that will help acknowledge and address current and future needs facing your business-family. For best results complete the Audit with family members.
Here are example statements from the Audit:
For the Family
- Improve family communication and information sharing
- Recognize and resolve family conflicts that disrupt business operations
- Align family goals for the business with strategic business goals
For the Business
- Formalize business decision-making processes/procedures
- Establish a family member employment policy
- Address management style differences of family employees
For the Owners
- Define owner role and responsibilities
- When to institute marriage contracts / pre-nuptial agreements
- When to plan for ownership succession
This is a FREE RESOURCE FOR YOU.
To access the entire Business Family Issues Audit please complete this form: